We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sutera Harbour

NT Australia
11 posts
Save Topic
Sutera Harbour

Can anyone tell me about this hotel in relation to what it is like for families...

are there childrens facilities?

is it much different to the tanjungaru?

it seems to be significantly more competitively priced

thanks for your help

Australind WA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sutera Harbour

We are going for the first time in Aug and have just got a fantastic deal for 2 adults 2 kids 10 and 12 and have heard its a great place to stay with kids. We were origanally going to stay at the Rasa Ria but being 40 mins out of town looked like being a problem. hope like us you have a fantastic time

NT Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sutera Harbour

Did you book via net or taravel agent?

We are looking at booking via net

Has anyone experiences with doing that?

Australind WA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sutera Harbour

Hi Cambo again We booked with local travel agent .First went to flight centre they were $1000 dearer than local.Had quotes from local for both Magelan and Rasa Ria, Magelan was going to be $1000 more than Rasa Ria so we asked to be booked in at Rasa Ria they came back and said a family room wasnt available. They said we could now get 2 rooms at Magelan for the same price ($4232 ex Perth 10nights) so we took this as its closer to KK

Hope this helps you

NT Australia
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sutera Harbour

Thanks heaps

we have also changed our booking to the magellan saved 800 for the three of us and looks like similar standard and facilities kids club etc we are going in july so i will post message when i get back to let you know how we go

we have gone with the travel agent because they matched what was showing on the internet

thanks again for the fed back

Australind WA
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sutera Harbour

Thanks for that hope you have a ball