We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mount Kinabalu 10th - 11th March 2013 (discounted prices)

London, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Mount Kinabalu 10th - 11th March 2013 (discounted prices)

Hey,

I'm still looking for 2 people (more is a possibility) to climb Mount Kinabalu on the 10th - 11th March 2013. I have a group of local, Sabahan friends planning the trip (some of whom have climbed the mountain many times). They are incredibly friendly and very good fun!.

If you are interested in joining, we can collect you from Kota Kinabalau and take you back after the trip and I would be able to bring the cost of the climb from 1000RM to 500RM per person.

If you are interested please email me lilypriggs@gmail.com before Saturday 1st December. Thanks!

Lily Hannah

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mount Kinabalu 10th - 11th March 2013 (discounted prices)

hi there! are you still looking for others to join your climb? im in kk now and was looking to climb 2day/1 night some time before march 19th! let me know...thanks!

2. Re: Mount Kinabalu 10th - 11th March 2013 (discounted prices)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 21, 2014