We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Borneo Itinerary Planning Help...

Lancashire
Level Contributor
45 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Borneo Itinerary Planning Help...

Hi,

We are a small family of 3 (our Daughter will be 7 when we travel), looking for some help in planning a trip to Borneo next August.

I have looked at staying at the Rasa Ria (5 nights R&R) or possibly the sister Hotel near KK, however, I would also like to include trips to Sandakan (3n SS) & Danum Valley (3n Rainforest).

We are travelling from MAN (UK) to KL and will probably stay in a KL hotel for 2 days to acclimatise amd get over the jet lag, before flying on to KK.

We are looking at 14 nights in total, does the above seem plausible in the time, and more importanly, suitable with a 7 year old? Also in what order is the most simplistic way to achieve the intinerary? Finally, whilst the Rasa Ria and KL trips are easily managed by any number of tour operators, does anyone have any suggestions for the other parts of the trip?

Many thanks,

Adam.

Wangaratta...
Destination Expert
for Kota Kinabalu, Wangaratta, Sandakan
Level Contributor
7,764 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Borneo Itinerary Planning Help...

Try downbelow if you intend using a tour agency for your booking for the rest of the trip. I find their service to be excellent.

http://www.divedownbelow.com/

2. Re: Borneo Itinerary Planning Help...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, December 15, 2013