We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KL to Pangkor Laut to Penang...... then Langkawi or Sabah???

Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Topic
KL to Pangkor Laut to Penang...... then Langkawi or Sabah???

I have 3 weeks in Malaysia starting on 17th September 2012 and want to see a mix of what the country has to offer...... We are starting the journey with 6 days on Pangkor Laut which will be the 'honeymoon' part of our trip. We are the quite flexible in terms of where we go but fancied Penang and Langkawi after. Since reading the forums I am being swayed towards flying down to Sabah in place of langkawi? is this too adventerous in 3 weeks and much more costly do you think than sticking to Langkawi? It would seem that Langkawi has great beaches, but after 6 days at Pangkor Laut they may not seem that great? Also the weather may be rainy, do you think the weather may be slightly better is Sabah? so many questions? any advise on transport (preferably flights and suggested amount of days at each place) would be much appreciated.

Natasha

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,213 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KL to Pangkor Laut to Penang...... then Langkawi or Sabah???

Sabah and Sarawak.

Both destinations are hidden gems.

Goto link

sabahtourism.com/sabah-malaysian-borneo/en/

http://www.sarawaktourism.com/

Edited: 4:18 am, August 15, 2012
KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KL to Pangkor Laut to Penang...... then Langkawi or Sabah???

I would prefer Sabah to other destinations

3. Re: KL to Pangkor Laut to Penang...... then Langkawi or Sabah???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 20, 2013