We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn or Hard Rock

singapore
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Holiday Inn or Hard Rock

Any advise which is better. Am travelling with my family of four (2 adults & 2 kids). Hard Rock seems new and nice but location far. Holiday Inn is near to night market and eateries but not sure if room is nice enough as compared to Hard Rock (based on photos here). Advise needed.

Thailand
Level Contributor
19 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn or Hard Rock

I stayed at the Hard Rock with my wife and son,aged 12,a couple of months ago and we had a great time.

Hotel has a lovely swimming pool,free internet and is very modern.Staff were very friendly too.

Its about 15 minutes walk to the Holiday Inn,nightmarket and main eating places but the Rapid Bus 101 stops right outside the hotel and can whisk you to the centre of Batu Ferringhi in a couple of minutes.

I certainly wouldnt be put off by the location of the Hard Rock but others could better advise you of the pros and cons of the Holiday Inn.

2. Re: Holiday Inn or Hard Rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 19, 2010