We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do in penang

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
things to do in penang

hi my wife and myself will be in penang in about 2 weeks .staying at the golden sands for 9 day .looking for things to do while we are there thanks Adam

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
235 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: things to do in penang

We are headed here as well over the xmas period- busy I know. We will have 4.5 and 6.5 year old kids with us.

Interested in some kid friendly day trips we could take aroudn the island or to neighbouring areas.

Also interested in feedback from anyone that has used the kids club at the Golden Sands resort. Activities look really good.

Pinjarra, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: things to do in penang

Does anyone have the contact details of michaei&monnie the batu feringhi massage people in front of the golden sands penang would love to get in tiuch with them .thanks jeff

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
1,821 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: things to do in penang

Your first post and you hijack a post that is nearly a year old??

Gaja

Pinjarra, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: things to do in penang

Sorry about that didn,t read the date

15. Re: things to do in penang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 22, 2015