We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

perth
Level Contributor
394 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

Do any TA's know the location of the RAAF Hostel.I understand the original has been bulldozed. Happy tralis.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

Oh I just realized he thought it was a hostel Gaja ;)

I cannot believe how much tanjong tokong were we first lived has changed so much-couldn't even recognise it however tanjong bungah (vale of Tempe) was EXACTLY the same at my second home that we had there

2 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

The hostie is still alive and kicking every taxi dvr knows of it if u ask them.we had a great night watch the state of origin there also its under security know so u need a pass to get in I.e defence one or be given a visitor one.but anyway still here in penang.

Edited: 9:20 pm, June 26, 2013
2 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

The hostie is still alive and kicking every taxi dvr knows of it if u ask them.we had a great night watch the state of origin there also its under security know so u need a pass to get in I.e defence one or be given a visitor one.but anyway still here in penang.

Australia
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

The hostie u are talking about gav is not the original from the 80's the one we are talking about now has a burger king on it - which is a pity.

35. Re: Location of RAAF Hostel Penang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 29, 2014