We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pangkor laut packages

Level Contributor
2 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
pangkor laut packages

has anyone been there recently?? who did you book with and did you go the all inclusie before leaving or once when out there?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pangkor laut packages

Hi, Went just last year in November. I just booked a Singapore Airlines flight back to KL from Zurich and drove to Lumut from Ipoh, then took the Pangkor Laut ship to their hotel. I booked with a package with Mari-mari.com that included all meals www.marimari.com/asp/malaysia/rate.asp…

and paid a few hundred ringgits surcharge for two Beach villas mainly because my parents couldn't really manage the long walk from the hill/garden villas up and down.

I thought it was better to get a package with all inclusive because there wasn't any other restaurants on the island except for the hotel's restaurants. We did a one day trip to the main pangkor island and found some chinese cofeeshops and stalls at the main road, but thats about it. Take the all-inclusive package; you'll love the food there!

Level Contributor
79 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pangkor laut packages

I stayed at PLR November last year in a garden villa. It was my third visit. The Garden Villas have been renovated and are lovely - very spacious and tastefully done. They have just opened the 'Feast Village' a new open kitchen dining area which has really lifted the resort again. I found everything even better than I'd expected. You can book the dining option for the same price that travel companies get by booking direct at the hotel on arrival - so just decide once you are there is my advice. You will find any number of travel companies offering Pangkor Laut. Just look at the ads on Trip advisor or do a search on google for Pangkor Laut Resort.

3. Re: pangkor laut packages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 04, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now