We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pangkor island accommodation

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Pangkor island accommodation

Hi guys

Im planning my honeymoon to malasyia and i really need your help

- i will arrive to KL on 25/7 i ll stay there for two nights then go pangkor island for another two nights

1) what is pangkor laut is it another place or same pangkor?

2) what is the best place to stay in? Nupah or coral bay for honeymooners?

3)I know that the ferry stop first in pangkor town then sail to the island..where the hotels should be?.. where shall i dropped off by the ferry?

4) Is there any shopping area?..

5) the prices are expensive or cheap there?

Thanks for your help

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pangkor island accommodation

hiya the first stop by the ferry is pangkor town its industrious where most of the locals live there are a few hotels there but if you get of the next stop you can get a taxi to pasir bogart ot teluk nipah my fave being teluk nipah.where you will also find coral bay.where the beach is lovely and quiet and the sand is lovely with daddys cafe bar right on the beach.lovely to sit in have a meal or drink and watch the sun go down.there is shops on pangkor but its mostly touristy things they sell.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pangkor island accommodation

hiya the first stop by the ferry is pangkor town its industrious where most of the locals live there are a few hotels there but if you get of the next stop you can get a taxi to pasir bogart ot teluk nipah my fave being teluk nipah.where you will also find coral bay.where the beach is lovely and quiet and the sand is lovely with daddys cafe bar right on the beach.lovely to sit in have a meal or drink and watch the sun go down.there is shops on pangkor but its mostly touristy things they sell.

3. Re: Pangkor island accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:34 am, June 04, 2017
4. Re: Pangkor island accommodation

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 8:08 am, June 04, 2017
5. Re: Pangkor island accommodation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 14, 2018