We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ipoh

Which Ipoh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ipoh

Hi,

Need advise on how to planning my itinerary at Ipoh. My family will be staying at Ipoh for a night and will travel to Cameron Highland the next day. Thinking of staying at Hotel Excelsior Ipoh since it is close to alots of nice food.

I'm planning to visit the Gua Tempurung & Kek Lok Tong temple. Are the location close to each other? How much time needed as I may reached there at noon time.

Sorry for so many questions posted as this is my first time visiting Ipoh.

Penang, Malaysia
Level Contributor
914 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ipoh

Not been to the temple. As for Gua T, if things are the same like when we went some 4 years ago, there are several packages one can take (3 or 4) depending on how much time you have and how deep into the cave you want to see. The longest tour involves getting wet; they do explain it all at the ticket counter. You can do a search on this forum cos I remember reading something on it.

Singapore
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ipoh

Thanks Gasman. Will search for that : )

3. Re: Ipoh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 21, 2011