We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

Which Kuantan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
bkk
2 posts
Save Topic
Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

I have a plan to visit Bukit Tinggi for one day trip. Is there any public transportation from KL to Bukit Tinggi? Thanks in advance to advise me.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
839 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

Public transport? I don' t think so.

Any particular reason to visit Bukit Tinggi?

bkk
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

็Hi, Just plan to go sightseeing at Colmar Tropicale, a unique French-themed resort at Berjaya Hills and some places nearby – I heard that Chateau De Colmar is not open for public yet. People have to pay entrance fee – not sure about rate. I have no idea how to get there (from KL). I’ve been trying to surf info by myself but not enough info yet. It’d much appreciate if anybody knows and advise me.

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

HI, there are shuttle bus depart from KL to Colmar Tropical @Bukit Tinggi.

The bus depart from Berjaya Times Square KL twice a day; 9.30am and 2.30pm. While, depart from Bukit Tinggi is at 12pm and 4.30pm.

The fare is RM40.00 for return trip (adult/child same price) and for one trip is about RM25.00 (adult/child). Or, you can contact the person-in-charge, Mr. Aziz at +6012-224-4208.

Map to Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur:

holidaycity.com/berjaya-timessquare-kl/map.h…

Kuala Lumpur...
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

HI, there are shuttle bus depart from KL to Colmar Tropical @Bukit Tinggi.

The bus depart from Berjaya Times Square KL twice a day; 9.30am and 2.30pm. While, depart from Bukit Tinggi is at 12pm and 4.30pm.

The fare is RM40.00 for return trip (adult/child same price) and for one trip is about RM25.00 (adult/child). Or, you can contact the person-in-charge, Mr. Aziz at +6012-224-4208.

Map to Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur:

holidaycity.com/berjaya-timessquare-kl/map.h…

5. Re: Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 30, 2010