We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best month to visit Cameron Highlands

florida & QC
Level Contributor
757 posts
Save Topic
Best month to visit Cameron Highlands

When is the best time? I am thinking Apr-May but some posters said it's hot and humid. Is there any cooler period, around 18C-20C? Has anyone been to Costa Rica in January? The lush green of Cameron Highlands makes me remember Costa Rica, the 'coolest' months there Dec-Jan around 22C

Malaysia
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best month to visit Cameron Highlands

book28, April & May are the months with the highest rainfall in M'sia. I assume that it'll rain a lot in Cameron Highlands as well. Why not try visiting in May/June or Nov/Dec?

The high rainfall would deter you from hiking/walking through one of the many forest trails in Cameron Highlands. The high rainfall might also delay your journey to Cameron Highlands via roads because of the poor visibility, trees falling across/on roads and landslips.

The average day time temperature in Cameron Highlands at Brinchang, the peak, will range betw 22 - 25C and will drop to around 16-19C by nightfall.

Mentioned in this post
Brinchang
Brinchang
Cameron Highlands, Malaysia
2. Re: Best month to visit Cameron Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 18, 2009