We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KLIA to Cameron Highlands

Salmiyah, Kuwait
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
KLIA to Cameron Highlands

Hi,

me and my wife will arrive at KLIA at 14:55 on 4th oct...we need to leave for CH immediately...

what is the bst economical way ?

will there be taxis available ? at what rates ?

can i take a train to CH ? or any other place nearby ?

i think getting out of the airport will take me atleast till 16:30...

i've checked for some buses and the last bus leaves by 15:00 or 15:30...

thanks in advance.... :)

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,151 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: KLIA to Cameron Highlands

1) Theoretically, the most economical way is to take the bus. But as you can't make the last bus, you will have to spend one night in KL - so not really that economical.

2) Contact the airport taxi operator for a quotation. I'm assuming you are using the KLIA main terminal not the LCC terminal:

http://www.airportlimo.my/index.php

3) CH has no railroad, hence there is no train going there.

Singapore
Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: KLIA to Cameron Highlands

If you can catch the last bus from Pudu Raya, that is the most enomical way. The last departure time from Pudu Raya counter 45 is at 530pm, provided by GT express.

From KLIA to Pudu is 1 hour, customer clearance 30min. So the fastest you can reach Pudu is 430pm, considering everything is running smoothly.

Please refer to this website for GT express schedule and fare.

expressbusmalaysia.com/bus-stations/puduraya…

You may consider taking taxi from KLIA to pudu raya and take the bus to Cameron Highland. This saves some of your cost.

Hope this helps

Edited: 2:31 am, October 01, 2012
Redang Island
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: KLIA to Cameron Highlands

Taxi will cost you around RM400 per way..

malaysia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: KLIA to Cameron Highlands

The other option is that u can take a charter van frm titiwangsa tours where they can pick u up directly frm klia n sent you to cameron directly which the cost of it is around RM 750. They also can arrange for your accomadation and tours over at cameron

5. Re: KLIA to Cameron Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 14, 2013