We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CH to Putrajaya

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
CH to Putrajaya

Hi

Can someone advice me which is the best way to reach putrajaya from Cameron

How much will it cost if I hire a mini van

Bus charges

How long des it take

Thanks

HCMC
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: CH to Putrajaya

Hi,

I've just seen your topic about Cameroon Highlands to Putrajaya. I will be there in this Nov. Could you please share your experience about:

1. How to get Putrajaya from Cameroon Highlands by public transportation?

2. How much does it cost

3. How long

4. Is there any suggested budgeted hotel or apartment in CH from you?

We our group have 8 adults & 2 kids.

Thanks so much for your prompt advice.

Chichchoe

Mentioned in this post
Putrajaya
Putrajaya
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
malaysia
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: CH to Putrajaya

From CH to Putrajaya there is no direct transport as the best way of it is try toget a mini van charter fro the well known ERL train from KL sentral to Putrajaya Station. From there I have to get a cab to move around and after that i have to take the ERL again to be back at KL town. Total travelling time takes me roughly at 8 hrs and not cheap as i taught ( RM 150++) and tiring getting in and out of the transport. Getting a charter van will cost only more or less around RM 600 to be direct transfer down to Putrajaya and only take roughly around 4.5hrs.

Edited: 8:55 am, November 05, 2012
Mentioned in this post
Putrajaya
Putrajaya
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
3. Re: CH to Putrajaya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 13, 2013