We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus travel to Cameron Highlands

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bus travel to Cameron Highlands

Can anyone tell me if I would need to prebook seats on a bus travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Cameron Highlands. Or can we just turn up at the bus depot on the day.

KL
Level Contributor
33 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus travel to Cameron Highlands

Hi Annbeadlady,

When are you coming to CH? School holiday in Malaysia & Spore had just over, so you won't have problem to reach CH with public bus. No need to prebook seats. The bus service is not frequent from KL since local people prefer to go there by car. Bus from KL will stop at Tanah Rata, Cameron Highland and you may take taxi/another bus to Brinchang.

You may check CH bus timetable here: cameronhighlands.com/option,com_kunena/…

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus travel to Cameron Highlands

Hi MccKL

We will be travelling to Cameron Highlands in the first few days of May this year. So trust this is a quiet time.

KL
Level Contributor
33 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus travel to Cameron Highlands

Hi Annbeadlady,

I suppose it's still dry season in CH on early May. It's Malaysia's public holiday on 5th (Saturday) but no worries, coz saturday's not working day. However, Pahang will celebrate holiday on 7th (Monday) and since CH located in between Pahang, Perak and Kelantan, some Pahang visitors might flooding CH, but nothing to worry.

4. Re: Bus travel to Cameron Highlands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 20, 2013