We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attention WLEC

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Attention WLEC

Hi Wlec

I recently read your great review on Pelangi.We stayed there in October and have also fallen in love with the place too.We plan to go back there yearly now for our holidays.I was wondering as you have been there so many times how you book. Do you book flights and resort direct or do you still use a travel agent? We went through a travel agent this time but we are trying to plan it a little more economicaly for next time.eg hire car instead of transfers,taxi's ect.Do you get breakfast included,any other tips would be grateful.Regards Tracy

my email is tracy863@hotmail.com.au

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Attention WLEC

Hi tracy/naviti, though you have directed specifically to another TA forum user-WLEC, I apologise for intervening, however a senior management personnel of Meritus Pelangi Spa and Resort is also a member of TA langkawi forum, of which am sure he will be most delighted to assist you with your room booking albeit going through a travel agent, of which at the same time, your personal perferences, flight details, could be made known for his kind attention.

Use TA Langkawi Forum search function with keywords-Pelangi, and if you come across a screename that sounds very Swiss, you have hit bull eyes.

Pelangi even has their own fleet of cars for hire, I understand it is now the Kembara- a 4WD.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attention WLEC

Hello Tracy, I have just emailed you. Hope it helps you and your family to once again enjoy Langkawi.

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attention WLEC

Thankyou

mKiaratravel I did meet Francois when we were at Pelangi in October.He is very helpful,but it is also good to know how others book.It looks like the internet prices are the same as my travel agent prices.

Wlec

Sorry, I mucked up my email address.....

tracy863@hotmail.com ( if you wouldn't mind sending it again)

Regards Tracy

Batu Ferringhi...
Level Contributor
502 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Attention WLEC

Hi Nativii94, You can always check our web site we have always the best Rate offer there under Best Rate at Meritus (but we don't do flight inclusive :) )

Havea fantastic weekend

Francois

5. Re: Attention WLEC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 18, 2009