We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hair braiding

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
hair braiding

My 7 yr old wants to know if there is anywhere on Langkawi that does hair braiding like they have in Bali and Thailand?

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: hair braiding

Thank you !

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: hair braiding

Your contributions are invaluable as usual. A worthy member of TA without a doubt.

Who'll second that ? Em !

13. Re: hair braiding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 am, November 18, 2006
14. Re: hair braiding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:42 am, November 18, 2006
Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: hair braiding

Last 19 posts on the Langkawi forum - never been - never seen !

Enjoy Penang !

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: hair braiding

naviti94,

I have checked this out for you again along Cenang beach and still can't find anything like you'd find in Thailand, braiding/extentsion etc.

If you want I will check with local hairdressers in Kuah and get prices for you, it wont be cheap as you know how long it takes.

Thanks for your contributions to the forum, great to see genuine interest in Langkawi instead of a lot of knock backs about the forum.

We do our best, not good enough for some apparently ! Armchair travelers, I'm sure you've seen them before.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: hair braiding

Wow,i see i have missed your No 1 fan Robelyn! What happened?

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: hair braiding

Manicus,

You are making a complete and utter t*t of yourself.

Australia
Level Contributor
817 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: hair braiding

Robelyn

I have already had my holiday in Langkawi in October.Manicus just dragged this forum back to have another go at you.Needless to say we didn't do the hairbraiding because it was too expensive.My daughter got over it!!

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: hair braiding

naviti94,

Sorry I did not get info for you faster, moving around a lot and sometimes hard to get online.

Hope you enjoyed Langkawi, lucky you visited last month, its been raining quite a bit here now.

Get answers to your questions about Langkawi