We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mountain Bike Trails on Langkawi

Mountain View...
1 post
Save Topic
Mountain Bike Trails on Langkawi

Im planning on visiting Langkawi for a weekend to do some mountain biking. I have my own bike and gear and am a pretty proficient rider. But I cant seem to find any trail maps or anything at all on the mountain bike trails in the area. Could some point to any place that might have something?

Thanks

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mountain Bike Trails on Langkawi

Hi Jesse Miller,

Pls write to Dev's adventure Tours. They do cycling trips. They can advice you precisely.

Happy Planning!

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,014 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mountain Bike Trails on Langkawi

Dear Jesse,

will you carry your own bike to the island?

However, you will find a lot of beautiful roads and challenging as well as the island has quite some hills. And cycling through the padi fields is certainly nice. You can't get lost - it is an island after all ::))

Eva

3. Re: Mountain Bike Trails on Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 08, 2015