We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

Langkawi
Level Contributor
294 posts
Save Topic
Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

Mon-7/8-local time 9.13am

Sunny n hot. Partly cloudy.

Langkawi
Level Contributor
294 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

Opps....mistake again...10.20am...must be the smell of alcohols...:-)

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
22. Re: Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

kawisun,

So hot now ! It MUST be your screen name !

My cousin is staying at the moment, doing a stop over on the way from India, then back home to Brisbane. Said the weather is rainy, rainy, rainy in Mumbai. I thought it would be even hotter there.

Decided to fly to Singapore, SilkAir, thanks mKiara, not cheap but can go in the afternoon and get back next day. 800RM +

Keep up the good work ....... you have really improved the weather since you started doing the update.

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

kawisun,

I think you are going to need to do a raindance soon !

So hot and sunny !

Langkawi
Level Contributor
294 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

13/8-Sun-local time 11.15am

Cloudy but not gloomy, very pleasant. Chance for isolated rain that will last 10min, maybe. Otherwise, i think it is a nice day, let's call this spring...:-)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanx Robelyn for the update. Phew...very busy yesterday. Have to do a quick update now before i get busy again. Certainly hoping it could rain for a couple of days. Nevertheless, we have had a wonderful start today. Not too hot.

Have a good day n when r u leaving for Singapore?

Cheers

Barry, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
2,028 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

Haven't bothered coming onto the forum since Robelyn gav e up the weather updates. Kawisun can see I will have to start visiting regularly again

Lyn x

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
26. Re: Weather Updates Week 2 Aug 2006

Going down to Singapore this week .... SilkAir. Just a night or two to arrange tickets back to the UK. We already have the tickets but need to change the travel dates. No BA office in KL ...... should have booked on MAS ! Headache !

Lyn,

You'd love the weather we are having, so hot and sunny. It will be hotter when you are here ! Roll on Christmas.