We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water sport

Sydney
6 posts
Save Topic
water sport

Does eithr sheraton langkawi or tanjung Rhu have wave skis/kayaks or other water activites included in the cost

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: water sport

Hi suuny1, I could only mentioned about Tanjung Rhu resort, they have hydrobike, sea kayaks, windsurfers and the sleek Catamaran G-Cat .

Then depending on your type of room package, the use of these are included in the package cost, as such please verify with the concerned resort.

Tanjung Rhu resort is quite bottom-line orientated, so do please take full advantage of a morning walk that they organised, which is free, and also make use of their telescope for star gazing and also book in advance for their complementary windsurfing and catamaran and also they have free kayaking to Turtle island, which I still remembered was on a Sunday..other days, I am afraid, unless it is part and parcel of your package, one has to pay for it.

Apology that am not able to comment on Sheraton Langkawi; only went there for dining at Captain's Grill and later adjourned for live band entertainment at Black Henry. The surroundings of Captain's Grill on a cliff with the waves lapping against, is very tranquil.

2. Re: water sport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 15, 2009