We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A week in Langkawi

London, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
A week in Langkawi

Hi, I would really appreciate your help... My husband and I (early 30ties) are going to Langkawi for a week at the beginning of August... We wanted to split the week between Koh Lipe and Langkawi but then realised that we couldn't get to Lipe without wasting two nights in transfers (our flights are to and from Langkawi). We now have booked a week's accomodation at Casa del Mar. We would like to visit asmuch as possible, including neighbouring islands... We would really appreciate some ideas. We are quite active and like to 'do things' when on hiliday...

Thank you all so much in advance!

Bowral, Australia
Level Contributor
196 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A week in Langkawi

We are in langkawi now and have been here at casa for 7 nights already. It's not really a place that is particularly active and its more for relaxing by beach/pool however if your keen to spend a bit of money I am sure you could find different things to do every day. We hired a motorbike so have spent our days riding around island checking out different things, by about 3 days of this we had run out of things to see. There are plenty of island hopping trips, the cable car, different restaurants to eat at, jungle to hike in etc. check out the things to do tab on TA as there are good ideas on that. You will love casa, it's pretty amazing :-)

2. Re: A week in Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi