We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berjaya resort

Surrey UK
Level Contributor
1,981 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Berjaya resort

Would like to book the Berjaya but am confused by variable reports.

I will need 2 rooms for my wife and me and for my 2 daughters. We need to be next door to each other. Are some chalets semi-detached or connecting rooms?

If the the deluxe chalets are detached are they a few yards apart?

I understand there was a re-furbishment programme going on. Does anyone know whether the whole place has been re-furbished and if not which class of chalet have been done?

From previous travels to Thailand we found that it was too hot in April for the beach so we spent most of our time by the pool. Pool looks good. Is there plenty of shade?

Are there any loungers with umbrelllas on the beach?

Thanks for your help

Cavan, Ireland
10 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Berjaya resort

Hi, musicarvind (hope I remembered name. We have seen the mutiara but not gone in. It does seem similiar. Also very close to Oriental Village and Harbour.

About the loungers, don't know what they will be like at Easter, but right now no problem getting one. People seem to move on and off all the time.

We are going home on Monday and despite the rain will be sorry to leave.

Today it is raining again and looks as if it here for the day. We had hoped to sit beside the pool, but it is out of the question.

Ah well, I suppose it could be worse, but not sure how!

Anne

nottingham
Level Contributor
112 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Berjaya resort

hi seoda

We are staying at the same resort over Christmas in a deluxe with sea view,what do you think of the resort over all?

Hope you had a safe journey back.

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Berjaya resort

Seoda,

Hope your flight home was good. Just want to pint something out about the lounger situation that seems to be being missed.

Europeans usually take 2/3 weeks on holiday, others i.e. visitors from Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore don't do this, they usually take a 3 night break, this might explain why some days all the loungers are used up and other days empty.

14. Re: Berjaya resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi