We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

well..

india
Level Contributor
165 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
well..

Hi Robelyn,

We did book Casa Del mar...but we did not get the Suites as they were already booked...so we got the deluxe room.

We had been hoping to get the suite through the internet so we were still searching in that hope.

While doing so we found abt the rates quoted on a a particular site are abt $250 less for a three day stay...

So we were wondering if it is okk to book through them and is it a risk that we would be taking?

Also we have booked at the E&O at penang...have you been there...how is it?

PS: Your weather updates are greatly appreciated!

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: well..

The CDM is a very small resort, if they say the suites are booked up I would tend to believe them, its a popular place.

I have been into the E&O in Penang but never had the pleasure of staying there, looks great to me if you want a hotel in Georgetown.

Very handy for the sights around town.

2. Re: well..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 15, 2009