We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berjaya Beach - booking specific rooms and other queries

UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Berjaya Beach - booking specific rooms and other queries

Hello,

Wondered if someone could advise me. My boyfriend and I are going to Berjaya at the end of the month and wondered whether it would be possible to book a particular room and who we would be best talking to about it?

Plus I've looked at the website and the spa treatments sound amazing and would love to book one for both of us early on in the holiday. Do the treatments get booked up and would it be worth our while to book them before we get there?

Oh yes the other query I had is that we won't arrive until quite late (about 8.45 p.m) is it still easy to find places to eat nearby / in the hotel at that time?

Many thanks,

P

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,680 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berjaya Beach - booking specific rooms and other queries

Hi Pekoe

You can try to book a particular chalet by either phoning Reservations at the hotel or sending an e-mail - the appropriate info will be on this website but if not let me know and I will provide them. Alternatively you can look on the location map when you arrive and see if you can get a certain chalet.

Don't think the Spa gets booked up but there again you could pre-book now. They often have special offers on so again you might be better waiting until you arrive to take advantage of these.

The Dayan Cafe at the Berjaya is open 24 hours so you can get something to eat. Alternatively room service is on until 1am (I think).

Not many places near the Berjaya only the Oriental Village which is about 5/10 mins walk down the road or take a taxi to the new Harbour Park.

If you want any more info about the Berjaya please let me know.

Lesley

UK
Level Contributor
61 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berjaya Beach - booking specific rooms and other queries

Many thanks Lesley.

I had read some feedback that you've given others and was hoping you would be about to see my query.

We are very excited about the trip and really can't wait. Anything we can do for you whilst we're out there let us know.

I'll let you know how I get on re: pre booking the chalet. Will leave the treatment until we're out there.

Thanks,

P

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,680 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berjaya Beach - booking specific rooms and other queries

Pekoe

If you can fit me into your suitcase that would be brilliant!!!

Hope you like Langkawi - it's very quiet and laid back - more a place to relax and unwind rather than have a hectic holiday.

Ask if you want to know anymore about the Berjaya.

Lesley

Get answers to your questions about Langkawi