I planned to go for a family holiday in Langkawi for the year end, 28 Dec to 2 Jan 2013. I will be traveling with 3 children (7 to 12 years old) and a 5 months baby together with my wife for sure and also with one of my colleague. I have booked late afternoon flight from KL but then we are going on a train back to KL because we would like to have an experience in a different atmosphere.
Does anyone can help and advise me for the followings questions:
1. In which area that are suitable to accommodate my family holiday? I would prefer to stay in one of a convenience resort hotel with the budget not more than RM200/ night but also not too isolated from the crowd.
2. How much is the cost to rent car per day that can carry 3 adult and 3 children? I think Toyata Avanza is enough for me.
3. How do I get to Arau train station on way back from Langkawi from the chosen hotel? Would it vbe that far and at what time should I leave for the train station?
4. A family tour package would be an option also for me to take. Any advise on a specific interesting places that we should to visit?
5. I like to make a picture so much and would like to have "must visit" for my land/seascape portfolio in photography as well as human interest of a local is like fisherman compound. Any advise on this?
Thank you and appreciate for your feedback.