We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin langkawi

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Westin langkawi

Dear all,

i ll arrive langkawi on 22-oct and will stay at westin langkawi. unfortunately i heard that there is no good beach in westin langkawi. now that i already reserved at westin langkawi, what are my options to enjoy a good beach for a while and swim in the sea

thank you for your help

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,680 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin langkawi

Hi

You will have to take a taxi to Pantai Cenang, which is about a 30 min drive, if you want to use a nice beach.

Lesley

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin langkawi

Thank you very much for your response; please tell me shall i make a day use at some hotel or are there public beaches at pabtai cenang

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,680 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin langkawi

Hi

The beach at Pantai Cenang is a public beach so you will have no problem.

Enjoy

Lesley

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westin langkawi

Thank you dear

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Westin langkawi

Thank you dear

6. Re: Westin langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi