We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price level on Berjaya Resort and other questions...

Berlin, Germany
9 posts
Save Topic
Price level on Berjaya Resort and other questions...

Hi,

I am going to stay for 2 weeks soon in the Berjaya Resort in Langkawi.

I have a couple of questions about the resort and hope someone who has been there can help.

Any help is highly appreciated!

What is the price level in the resort (and in Langkawi in general), espeicially for drinks (water, cola and so on...)?

I did not found any menu or other specific information on this topic.

Most reviews only say like "price level is normal" etc... So I do not realy know for exmaple what a glas of water will cost there.

Since drinks is not included in the booking price and you probably need to drink alot (becuse of the climate in Langkawi), the costs for drinks can become quite high in summary.

Does anybody knwo if there is a safe in the Rainforest Chalets Rooms?

I did find inconstistent informationes in the web. So a clarification would be very nice.

Thank you very much for any information!

Greetings,

Dave

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Price level on Berjaya Resort and other questions...

Can anyone give some updated prices for a few average meals in the onsite restaurants at Berjaya.

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,433 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Price level on Berjaya Resort and other questions...

Hi

Well it does of course depend on which restaurant you wish to eat at and what you are having but for a decent meal you are looking at 50RM upwards per person and this does not include drinks.

Lesley

13. Re: Price level on Berjaya Resort and other questions...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 19, 2014