We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Robelyn and Leigh Laycock

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,433 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
For Robelyn and Leigh Laycock

Hi to you both.

I guess you will be returning to Langkawi very shortly - you lucky things!!

Please do not forget to keep us all up to date on this forum about what's going on out there.

I cannot wait to go back and your reports will bring my holiday a little nearer.

Good luck

Lesley

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: For Robelyn and Leigh Laycock

Hi there,

Got new computor for xmas, then got flu so just got everything set up and running.

Yes taking mum with me on the 10th Feb. It will be her first time on the island and she is very excited by this. We are going over to finalise the land deal so I will be in Solicitors offices and measuring out the land and having plans drawn up so it isn't really going to be a holiday. Hopefully we willfind ourselves a good builder and get things sorted out. Will let you know how things go. Getting this far has been easy but also hard as we are so far away, little problems that could be sorted out easily are hard as they all have to be done by email and then fax so sometimes I have been tearing my hair out....

Then I realise that this is Langkawi and no one rushes and I relax again. The final result will be worth it.... Come and see it when it is built, have a drink or stay with us a few days - everyone welcome - it has only taken three years to get here from a silly of the cuff remark that made me realise life is for living and Langkawi is where I want to live....

Will keep you informed.

Leigh