We're going to Langkawi in Nov with our 6 month old baby. We have some questions to ask:
1) How much should we expect to pay for a taxi from airport to Westin?
2) How much should we expect to pay for a taxi from Datai to airport? Are hotel taxis more expensive or should we just call for a normal taxi?
3) How expensive should a taxi be from Westin to Datai?
4) Are taxi drivers there honest and drive safely? Because we have our baby with us, will we be okay without a safety baby carseat?
5) How expensive is the food and drinks at Datai? What other hotels/restaurants are near the Datai?
6) Is it very inconvenient to go from our hotel room to the pool that is to be used for children? Heard kids are not allowed at the main pool so it is a far walk to the other pool? Is there a complimentary shuttle?
7) Are there well priced spas near Westin or Datai? Would love a massage.
8) Its hubby's birthday while we're staying in Westin....any suggestions for a nice place for lunch and dinner? Happy to go out of hotel for a special birthday meal.
Thanks for your help!