We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary

Reading, Berks
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Anniversary

Looking for tasty restaurant to celebrate wedding anniversary will be in Langkowi mid march and staying at Sheraton Perdana.

New York, NY
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary

Staying at the wrong hotel for starters. Choose Datai or Tanjung Rhu instead. Both hotels have fantastic restaurants for a celebration.

Oxford, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary

There is nothing wrong with the Sheraton Perdana. Of course Datai & Tanjung Rhu are arguably better, but then they cost a lot more so it depends what you want and your budget. Food and service at Sheraton Perdana is excellent.

UK
Level Contributor
102 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary

The Gulai house between The Andaman & The Datai, The Pavillion at The Datai, Unkaizan near Pantai Tengah or Bon Ton near Pantai Cenang would be my choices.

Reading, Berks
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary

Thanks for info, I like to suss out places before I get there so a little bit of knowledge really helps, will be on Langkawi for eight nights so will probably try as many good restaurants as we can. How much does a pint cost ?

GA
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Anniversary

Try this link:

cuticuti.com.my/Sub/…langkawi_hotel.htm

tourism.gov.my/destination/accommodation.asp (on this one you need to type in KEDAH in the STATE box)

Hope that help : )

Elsie

s.wales
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anniversary

Just caught sight of your enquiry. We will be there at around the same time as you celebrating our 25th. Thought the Sheraton Perdana sounded fab when we booked, hope some of the comments you received are way off the mark.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
150 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anniversary

Happy Anniversary! Hey, who cares how much a pint costs? It's certainly going to be cheaper than the UK! Have a great time.

Reading, Berks
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anniversary

Thanks to all for info and I have high hopes that maybe we can meet and have a beer , look out for the London Irish shirt hence my screen name.

Perth Australia
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anniversary

for a truly romantic and special anniversary dinner try the Casa Del Mar hotel on Pantai Cenang.

Arrive about 6 - 7pm watch the sun go down over the water with Rebak Island in view (whilst having a happy hour drink at the bar) then wander a few steps to a table on the lawn right next to the beach. Food is very yummy as well.