We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants!

8 posts
Save Topic
Good restaurants!

I am going to Langkawi in december and I have heard that the food isn��t always good. I was wondering if someone has any great restaurants to recommend?

I am also wondering if someone has any goos spa to recommend and how much it costs.

Thank you!

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restaurants!

Bon Ton ...Unkaizan ....Barn Thai ...Pak Poh .. Han Kook Kwan and good places in Kuah, just walk around and see what you like to eat, also some sood places at the new Harbour Park near Mutiara.

Hope this helps.

Windsor and...
Level Contributor
365 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good restaurants!

we really enjoyed Orkid Ria Restaurant - on Pantai Cenang. They do mainly seafood, but our favourite was Chicken in Lemon Sauce (RM 12 for small).

The other nice restaurant is Rasa (opposite Orkid Restaurant). Their chicken in Oyster Sauce is lovely!!!

We had only one massage. It was in the Thai Spa - on Cenang Beach. I had facial - RM 99 for 75 mins, my husband had Aroma Double Massage (two girls in the same time) for RM 169 for 60 minutes. My facial was very good and relaxing. My husband said that his massage hurt little bit - but the next day he felt much better. He thinks that his muscles were very tight and this massage helped him to free the muscles.

8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good restaurants!

Thank you all for your good answers!

Get answers to your questions about Langkawi
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now