We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wuzart..are you back yet??

Down Under
Level Contributor
709 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Wuzart..are you back yet??

...and if so, did you do the Canopy walk. I want to know all about it pleeze. I just did a disc in my lower back and have had to cancel my Langkawi trip in Oct, but we have re-booked for January '06. We were planning on doing the Canopy Walk, but now I am not so sure, so if you got a chace to do it, please tell me what you think.

Thanx

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
10,869 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wuzart..are you back yet??

Hi TMT

The company who do the air treking is called Langkawi Canopy Adventure and their website is jurgzim@yahoo.com.

Jurgen who runs this place will be able to give you all the info you require. I think they also do kayaking (!) and jeep adventures.

Lesley

Down Under
Level Contributor
709 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wuzart..are you back yet??

thanx for your input Steady, have a great trip.

Wrexham, Wales
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wuzart..are you back yet??

Hi TMT,

sorry for the late reply. I'm afraid we didn't do the canopy walk - I tore a ligament in my ankle playing squash a little while before we went and I didn't fancy my chances. We did however do a jungle trek, albeit a toned down version. That was fab!

We had an excellent time by the way. I'll be posting a review of the hotel asap...