We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berjaya Spa - night time fun

Farnborough Hants
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Berjaya Spa - night time fun

Can anyone help? Friends just returned and they say everyone disappeared at night time - where does everyone go for a good night out?

Kuching
Level Contributor
1,287 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berjaya Spa - night time fun

Langkawi in the slow/non holiday season is very relaxed (some may say dead) at night. Your best bets are in town. There are a few hotel bars that can stay busy, but one night one will be busy and the next it will be dead. Its very hit and miss. The night market is always interesting but not a "party" scene.

A few of the hotels have beach parties and bar be cues for guests but again it can be dependent on what time of year and how many guests at the resort.

If you are looking for a party atmosphere at night perhaps you should try thailand as you may be disappointed in Langkawi.

Singapore
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Berjaya Spa - night time fun

yeah.. i must agree...

i was there just on friday and got back today and was quite disappointed with the nite life. on friday, i went to seashells at mutiara (highly recommended by this forum). it was ok.. ambience was cool but the band was... errrmm, not that happening. but i must say that the food there is not bad and the staffs very nice. its a cool chilling out place...

my sat evening was in kuah town for the pasar malam. it was fantastic! i was so fascinated by the numerous numbers of food stalls and they are really cheap! 2 of us ate as we walked and we only spent RM 10!! really ridicouly cheap! we did not eat that much cos we ate some durian so it was pretty filling. but i must say this is the part i enjoyed most! do check out the pasar malam but not that it only happens on certain days. on fridays, its at air hangat and on sat, its in kuah town.