We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon

Egypt
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon

Hi,

I am planning to have my honeymoon next month in Malaysia but I am really dazzled 'cause i always seek the best and unfortunetly i can't find locals to help....I will put my wish list and i hope that some one can help....

1. I want a reasonable price place with secluded beach like a villa pool or a secluded pavilion on the beach (4 stars) hotel.

2. one place to have a romantic candle lights dinner

3. a camp in the green forests for one night

4. is there a facility or renting a boat to go to an inhibited island or something to have some romantic time...

5. fishing ofcourse :)

6. shopping ofcourse as well :)

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon

Hi there.

Go to Pelangi, they will have everything you want.

To find out more try

Mylangkawi

Langkawitravel.net

Langkawionline.

Just type Langkawi hotels to your server and it should come up with lots of sites.

Think that you will find Pelangi very good. There are also the Datai. The Anderman and the Tanjun Rhu but they are more expensive and at the top of the island on their own whereas the Pelangi is nearer to everything.

Hope this helps, sorry for the delay in replying.

Leigh

malmoe, sweden
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon

I stayed at Tanjun Rhu 3 years ago. Perfect and secluded, but as mentioned above, somewhat isolated..

For honeymoon though - excellent. Check around for deals - you might find great packages.

Shopping would be hard staying at these resorts - could however combine it with the trip to or from airport.

Level Contributor
75 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon

I recently stayed at Pelangi beach and wished i'd had my honeymoon here. Book a sea villa (chalet no. 310 is lovely) or one of the club rooms for a bit more privacy and a gorgeous view. Its also within walking distance to shops and restaurants, whereas the Datai, Andaman and Tanjung Rhu definitely are not- you'd need to get a taxi or rent a car if you stayed at one of those places.

The Bon Ton restaurant would be a perfect place for a romantic meal- we celebrated our anniversary there and the restaurant brought us a special cake with candles on. Its next to a very small cluster of 100 yr old Malay houses which are rented out to tourists- you could consider staying on one of those for the night after your meal (I think the restaurant offers special one-night deals).

There are lots off places which will rent you a boat or take you on fishing excursions- best to sort that out when you get there to make sure you get the best deal.

Maidstone, United...
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon

I stayed at the Pelanghi Beach last October. As already stated, it is in the best location for most things and was a mid to upper range comfortable hotel. However, I visited the Tanjung Rhu (amongst others as part of my work in travel), and without a doubt that was my favourite. The design and layout along with the location on the best beach in Langkawi make it the ultimate Honeymoon destination.