We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Spa and Massage in Langkawi

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,075 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Best Spa and Massage in Langkawi

To find a good Spa for one's personal budget is almost such a hot topic as the weather.

I admit that I love to spend my hard earned money being pampered and having a good massage but I do admit that I am difficult to please.

I like a nice ambiance but the main point for me is the quality of the massage itself. I am a fan of the Alun Alun and went many times to the one in Pantai Tengah (Holiday Villa) and the other one in Kuah (City Bayview). I had noticed that they opened a new one right opposite of the Casa del Mar and I was keen on trying it. I went there and they showed me around. I have hardly seen a nicer set up! Really stunning but as they where fully booked I had no chance.

So I was looking for something else and my friend Angelica had a good fight with me to convince me to go to the Asenia Hotel as she told me that there is a guy working that she would highly recommend. Well, I am not so fond of that resort, honestly. But trusting her I gave it a try. Oh boy, the set up is really poor.

What a surprise the massage was. The guy’s name is Alan and I would say he gave me the best massage I had on this island. You can call him. He might even come to your resort and give you a massage in your room

Alan +60-17-587 353

I paid 90 RM for 1,5 hours and I must have been insane when I gave him 60 RM tip. It was just too good and too cheap!

Have fun on this fantastic island!

Eva

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Spa and Massage in Langkawi

I think every tourist is spoilt for choice on where to go for massages etc...especially around the Cenang area!

We went to SunSpa...and were given a lovely foot bath and full body massage for 160rm each. The staff are lovelt..the anbiance calming.

But for anyone who wishes to get some sort of treatmeant whilst on the island...there are lots and you are spoilt for choice!!!

k

2. Re: Best Spa and Massage in Langkawi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 27, 2009