We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berjawa Hotel Resort

Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Berjawa Hotel Resort

Hi all

On the verge of booking the Berjaya for my 40 Birthday plus our 1st wedding anniversary please could you tell me what the superior chalet is like. We want to stay in the rainforest and not on the water.

Thanks for your time

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
9,977 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Hi

Look on the Berjaya website and it will show you the interior of the superior chalets.

If you are looking for luxury then you will be disappointed but for the time you will hopefully spend in the chalet they are fine.

Large room with either twin or king size bed, tv, fridge, safe, coffee/tea facilities, air conditioning and ceiling fan, bathroom with bath and shower, fair size balcony with seating and table.

If you want any more info please ask.

Lesley

Manchester
Level Contributor
61 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Hi Steady

Thanks for your reply. Is the deluxe any better?

Thank you for your help

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,977 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Hi

There is very little difference between the two except the delux are perhaps slightly nearer to the main areas of the hotel than some of the superior chalets and they may have a sea view but as you are in a rain forest, the view is quite often obscured by trees.

Lesley

North Wales/Chester
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Hello,

can anyone tell me anything about the premier rooms(on land),much better than the superior and deluxe? Are the premier individual and detached?

thanks

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,977 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

The premier rooms on land are better than the superior and delux because they are relatively new; have only been built in the last 6 years. Some are detached.

Lesley

North Wales/Chester
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Thanks Steady,

I have booked for April and very excited,they look lovely.It will be our first trip to Malaysia.

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,977 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Only downside to staying in the premier on-land suites is that they are a bit of a way from the hotel's main areas, so it's either ring for the shuttle bus or walk.

Lucky me, I return in 12 weeks - I'm not counting or anything!! I am sure you will like Malaysia, it's a beautiful country and the people are wonderful.

If I can help you with anything else about the Berjaya, please let me know.

Lesley

North Wales/Chester
Level Contributor
583 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

Thanks Lesley.

oh no problem about having to walk,I am glad we have a little distance from the main area.

9. Re: Berjawa Hotel Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 04, 2009