We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

Thank you all for your help so far.

I have come across this hotel as it has a 2 and 3 bedroom apartment available. It's a fantastic rate.

It only has one review which is not very complimentary at all.

However, I would like to base my decision on more than 1 review.

Can anyone please provide me with up to date info on this hotel.

Is it suitable for a family, is the pool any good?

Thanking you all once again.

Langkawi
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

Hi,

This hotel is typical for locals! I don't think you like it . It is in Kuah town and has no beach why don't you choose Aseania the family suite is lovely I was there a few days ago to check

Family Suite comes with 2 Bedrooms, living room, dining area & kitchen. One bedroom is equipped with 1 queen size bed and the other room with 2 Single bed. The Family Suite is able to accommodate 2 extra beds. With the Extra beds, the family Suites comfortably accommodates 6 adults.

The bathroom, two in total comes with toiletries, towels and a bath tub and a standing shower.

rate: ca RM 435 per night

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
236 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post.

I had a look at the Aseania, but it gets really bad reviews from tripadviser which had put me off, so I looked at other choices.

I am now seriously contemplating the Mutiara Burau as it's got a brilliant special on with air asia and looks ideallic for our family.

As we are coming from the Middle East I like the fact that we will be in a real jungle type setting by the beach.

Kind regards

Denise

On the move !
Level Contributor
699 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

davden,

We have stayed at Aseania before, we had a sea facing room which appeared to have been recently refurbished. It was very comfortable and had splendid views across the bay towards Kuah and Palau Singa Besar. Its not the best resort on Langkawi, but it is far more attractive than Bella Vista.

If your happy to spend more I can also say that Mutiara is superior to both of the above, and the location is beautiful.

Langkawi
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

Well as I said I checked the familysuite for you and its ok

I also know there were bad reviews and comments but the hotel is undergoing renovation not all the parts yet! But the part of familysuite looks fine to me. And a great pool for the children.

They also have a lot of repeaters, i know people who are coming there for years now. But anyway its your choice! I tried to find something with your wishes!

Mutiara is nice because of the jungle I shouldn't advise to a family of 6. Also bad reviews.

I know its difficult to find a place that fits you and your family.

Have you checked the Lanai beach resort already they have a villa with 3 rooms

good luck anyway

love from Langkawi

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

dear dav,

if you wanted to ruin ur holiday pls do check in Bella Vista...

the rooms...

old,strange smell,toilet was dirty...

the meals...

well,skip their breakfast and go somewhere else...try some local food in town.its the worst breakfast i ever had

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,326 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

Its one of these grim places put up by some business men to make a fast buck from someone. Probably the government !

Give it a miss, the location is really rather bland. Nobody goes there, it looks derelict from the outside.

7. Re: Bella Vista - any comments on this hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, September 04, 2009