We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shop Question Berjaya

England
14 posts
Save Topic
Shop Question Berjaya

Another question!

Is there a supermarket within walking distance of the Berjaya Resort, if not where is the nearest largish one?

Just want to stock up when we get there

Also is the crocodile farm worth a visit?

Thanks

Val

London
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shop Question Berjaya

I don't think so - I stayed there two years ago. You'd be best advised to hire a car (haggle for the price) and then take a trip to Kuah. There is a supermarket there and yummy night market.

West Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Shop Question Berjaya

There is a new complex not too far away called Perdana Quay. It has a supermarket, spa, internet cafe, cafes, restaurants etc where you can stock up on everything, even clothes shops. other side of the complex is the petrol station with it's own supermarket, there is also a K.F.C. upstairs, Colonel Burgers are 2.50 rgt but only small but they make a great snack while you are shopping.

My family liked the crocodile farm as there are lots of injured ones that have been rescued.

Mutiars hotel next door had the snake sanctuary visit them on Wednesday evenings and they brought lots of snakes including Cobras they were really good.

Cable car has a new suspension walkway at the top so that should be worth a visit as well.

Enjoy,

Leigh