We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changi Airport to JB and later onto Senai

manchester
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Changi Airport to JB and later onto Senai

I arrive at Changi airport at 13.45 and leave Senai Airport with Air Asia the next day at 10.30. I would like to know the most convenient and most cost efficient way to get to JB. I presume that hotels in JB are cheaper in JB than in Singapore? Any suggestions of a reasonable and quiet place to stay? Thanks

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Changi Airport to JB and later onto Senai

Hi,

For transport, if your luggage are more than 2, the most convenient is go by taxi, but it will cost about S$80 (about S$20 from changi airport->queen street terminal, $40 per car from queen street terminal->JB or $8 per person but share cab with others from queen street terminal->JB, RM40 from JB -> Senai airport)

For cost efficient, public transport is the best way, cost only S$8. The journey includes:

1. Changi Airport -> Kranji mrt station, by mrt, S$2

2. Kranji bus station (mrt station) -> JB (city lounge), by bus (bus number, 170, 160, CW1, CW2) S$1

3. JB (city lounge aka bus terminal) ->Senai airport, by bus (causeway link express) RM8

This website provides the updated details about the transport to Senai airport.

www.senaiairport.com/travellers.asp…

For hotel, hotel in JB is cheaper than hotel in Singapore. I can't do reconmendation without knowing your budget. but you may visit tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298278-oa20-Johor_Ba… or other posts in the Johor Bahru forum about hotel in JB

2. Re: Changi Airport to JB and later onto Senai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 23, 2009