We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Oceanside...
4 posts
Save Topic
Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Hi,

I will be arriving at Changi Airport at 12.30 Midnight and still have to catch Air Asia flight at Johor Bahru at 0730 am. What is the best options to go. I am female and travelling with hand luggage only.

Please help.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Hi,

Your flight time has restricted the option you can have. There is no public transport in midnight, only cab is available.

After your arrival and custom, you will then only free at 1am or 1.30am. Hence, the option I can think of is you rest about 2-3 hours in airport, at 4am, take cab from changi airport to Queen street Bus/Taxi terminal (fare is about S$40 which includes mid-night charge). Then, from there take another cab from Queen Street terminal to JB airport. The cost for the taxi fee is about S$50.

When you take cab from Changi airport, you may ask the driver if it is possible to bring you to JB Senai Airport. If not, then you ask them bring you to Queen Street terminal.

Oceanside...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Thank you so much S Yin...Btw, is Rochor Road close to Queen street? I had read somewhere that the taxi/cab over these road operates 24 hrs. Is that true?

Thanks again.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

You're welcome. Yes, Rochor Road is close to Queen Street and the taxi/cab over there is operated 24 hours.

I would not suggest go to JB Senai airport just right after you arrive in s'pore. Because you arrive in mid-night, safety is a issue especially for single woman traveller.

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Hi,

Not the JB airport is not safe, is the journey from JB custom to JB airport may not safe

Oceanside...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

S Yin..Thank you again..but I still have a question. So, I have to take cab from Queen St. Does the cab gonna takes me directly to JB airport or do I need to change cab after I got to the custom check point?

Thanks again S Yin..

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Jogieya,

Don't worry, you do not need to change cab from Queen St. to JB airport. The cab will pass through custom check point and send you to the JB airport, is a direct journey

Oceanside...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Thanks S Yin! Have a nice weekend..:-)

Perth
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Hi Jogigeya,

How was your trip fr Sing to JB to get back to Penang?

I'm also planning to fly in to Singapore. Arrive about 3am.

Will need to catch the cab to Queens and fr Queens to JB Airport.

Air Asia flight to KL leaves at 9.25am.

Was it safe for you?

Was it easy?

Yin, is there a better way since or still the same?

Thanks

Pei

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
95 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

Hi,

This is the only better way for you to go to JB airport.

10. Re: Need Help - From Changi Airport to Air Asia Terminal Johor B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 04, 2009