We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from SG-Johor Bahru-KL LCCT

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quezon City...
Level Contributor
4 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from SG-Johor Bahru-KL LCCT

Hello,

I will be travelling alone from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. I read that tickets are a bit expensive if I'd take a bus direct from SG - KL. Im on a budget so I opt to take the SG-JB-KL instead.

1. Can you pls give me an advice on what bus to take from JB once i clear immigration. (based on safety, travel time, drop off points)

2. Is there a direct ride from JB-KL LCCT?

3. my flight is 1am, can i make it in time for my flight if I leave SG at 4pm?

Thank you very much for your response!

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
139 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from SG-Johor Bahru-KL LCCT

There is a direct bus from jb to lcct but the bus station is locwted at tun aminah. Once you clear immigrwtion, take a cab to tun aminah bus station. The taxi should cost not more than rm20. Get a taxi at the proper taxi stand at the immigration building.

Btw, the bus company is yoyo bus, you can book your ticket online and check their schedule online.

Singapore
Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from SG-Johor Bahru-KL LCCT

Please take note, Tun Aminah bus station is a bit further from custom

It is not the main bus terminal in Johor Bahru (JB main bus terminal is Larkin)

So you might need to take taxi after custom to Tun Aminah if you are not familiar

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from SG-Johor Bahru-KL LCCT

Why don't you take an Air Asia flight direct from Singapore to KL - currently just AU$36? There are four flights leaving between 1635 to 2145.

4. Re: How to get from SG-Johor Bahru-KL LCCT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 16, 2015