We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to reach johor from kula lumpur

Indianapolis...
2 posts
Save Topic
how to reach johor from kula lumpur

How to reach johor from kuka lampur airport.which is the best mobile network .plz sugest .iam newvto malaysia

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
269 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to reach johor from kula lumpur

Digi is not bad in Malaysia.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to reach johor from kula lumpur

Air Asia have fares from RM28 from KLCC to JB, flights are about 45mins, plus transit/check in times. Overnight sleeper trains also seem popular.

Contrary to Hualien's advice, I had terrible reception with Digi on my last trip to My...I got much better coverage from my Maxis tourist card.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
1,017 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to reach johor from kula lumpur

By flight :

1) MAS : KLIA to JB,

2) Air Asia: LCCT to JB

3) Fire Fly: Subang to JB.

In case you prefer by bus, there is one YoYo Bus operating from KLIA to JB, http://www.yoyo.my/BusTicket_en7.aspx

As for mobile network Digi is cheaper but certain area coverage not as good as Maxis or Celcom, it depends the location you go. Above for your reference.

4. Re: how to reach johor from kula lumpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 23, 2014