We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

Jakarta
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

Hi All,

Noted that KSL Hotel provided package to legoland including room, ticket and return shuttle. But the problem is, we are going to stay at 11@Century Hotel which located near to KSL Hotel.

Is there any public bus from 11@Century Hotel or KSL Hotel to Legoland?

Which area suppose I should stay in Johor Bahru in order can get easy transportation to Legoland and reach tourist sport/attraction? JB Sentral? City Center? Puteri Harbour?

Is there any MRT or Metro in Johor Bahru?

Rgds,

Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

There is no metro/MRT in JB.

Causewaylink provides bus services to LEGOLAND from JB Sentral and Larkin

Details about their services here www.causewaylink.com.my/shopping-bus#/-1/

Jakarta
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

Hi sgp8888,

Tks for your advise. In this case, do you think that it is better for me to stay at JB Sentral instead of around KSL Hotel? How long does it takes from KSL Hotel to JB Sentral? Is it too far to walk?

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

Hi Sutedja Tjandra..

So, what transportation did u take to legoland?

My family are going to stay 11@century hotel also this weekend.

Thx in advance.

Jakarta
Level Contributor
25 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

Hi Alen,

I changed my mind, and now going to stay at Citrus Hotel. Will be there next week. But it is sure that will use causwaylink buses.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

heheh thanks, already made our journey there last week.. n yes we took the causeway bus to jb sentral first, then took another bus to ksl city.. it was so easy n no hazzle.. :)

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

heheh thanks, already made our journey there last week.. we took the causeway bus straight to legoland from senai airport.. it was very easy n no hazzle :)

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
9 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

seems like I cannot delete my previous post.. never mind then.. btw why u changed ur mind n prefer to staying at citrus? We had a very pleasant stay at 11@th century hotel, n with a very economical price..

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
13 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

What bus did you use from Citrus hotel? And how much it cost per person? Is it cheaper than using taxi?

9. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:03 am, July 21, 2013
10. Re: Shuttle to Legoland from KSL Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 23, 2014