We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KSL hotel to Melaka Bus Station

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
KSL hotel to Melaka Bus Station

Hi All,

How far from KSL hotel to Melaka bus station as I know it is Larkin bus station? which transportation I should use Taxi or Bus? considering I have 2 children ( 7 & 9 years old) and luggage.

Thanks you for your help.

Thang

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
269 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: KSL hotel to Melaka Bus Station

Hi Huynh T,

A lot of Malaysian work in Singapore, and a lot of Singaporean come over to Malaysia for holiday during CNY. I tried it before during the CNY, I couldn't get the ticket back to JB!!! So if you are going to do the Melaka-JB-Singapore trip, you should buy the Melaka-JB ticket in advance too!

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: KSL hotel to Melaka Bus Station

Hi

I think no more ticket and ticket price quite expensive if still have ticket available during CNY .

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: KSL hotel to Melaka Bus Station

Hi Hualien,

I checked the bus online and found it is very little tickets available from Melaka to JB on 12 Feb, so I booked the return ticket from JB - Melaka on 10 feb and back on 12 feb via easibook.com. I hope this is a reliable website.

Tks & Best Regards, Thang

14. Re: KSL hotel to Melaka Bus Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 07, 2014