We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any good seamstress / tailor in Johor to recommend ?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Any good seamstress / tailor in Johor to recommend ?

Hi,

Looking for a good seamstress / tailor in Johor to customize bridesmaid dresses. any good recommendations ?

Thank you.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
11 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any good seamstress / tailor in Johor to recommend ?

Yes, Jane is good. Young lady in her late 30s, she sews well, knows what you want and she advises well. Her small little shop is near Holiday Plaza, in Melodies Garden. I have recommended many friends in Singapore and Indonesia to her and they have been going to her since. Price is around Rm100-300 depending on complexity of design and material. Email me @ ivyksh@yahoo.com should you still need more details. Dont worry am not an agent or broker :-) just taught I should share.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
11 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any good seamstress / tailor in Johor to recommend ?

Yes, Jane is good. Young lady in her late 30s, she sews well, knows what you want and she advises well. Her small little shop is near Holiday Plaza, in Melodies Garden. I have recommended many friends in Singapore and Indonesia to her and they have been going to her since. Price is around Rm100-300 depending on complexity of design and material. Email me @ ivyksh@yahoo.com should you still need more details. Dont worry am not an agent or broker :-) just taught I should share.

3. Re: Any good seamstress / tailor in Johor to recommend ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, April 26, 2014