We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doubts on way to Singapore from Senai International Airport

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Penang, Pulau...
1 post
Save Topic
Doubts on way to Singapore from Senai International Airport

Hi,

I plan to travel from penang to singapore alone a week after chinese new year.

I search on the web, and they mentioned about taking causeway link from Senai, to Kota Raya terminal, and then take CW1 to get to kranji.

My purpose is to get from Senai Airport to kranji mrt (, or any other MRT stations).

So, my question is:

1. how and where do i buy the bus ticket for the causeway link and also for CW1?

2. how much is the price for both the bus?

3. Is it safer, cheaper, to travel by taxi from airport to kastam, and take CW1 instead of taking causeway link and transit at kota raya terminal, or taking bus is better?

4. Is there any safer and cheaper alternative to travel from Senai Airport to Singapore?

p/s: I am a student study in Singapore currently, so, my utmost concern is the safety in travelling, I wish I would not be lost or any unintended events occur..

Thanks

1. Re: Doubts on way to Singapore from Senai International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 pm, February 05, 2013
Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,259 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doubts on way to Singapore from Senai International Airport

Upon arrival at Senai airport,approach the coach counter to purchase ticket to SIngapore or to Kota raya for connection to Singapore.

Then goto the taxi counter for a shared taxi to Queen street terminal or any MRT close by your destination or Kranji or woodland MRT this is very safe.

Ask the counter whether there is any Van to Singapore this is safer and easier than taking the bus

or goto this link

senaiairport.com/travellers.asp…

Edited: 6:28 pm, January 12, 2013
Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
269 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doubts on way to Singapore from Senai International Airport

Hope this help:

senaiairport.com/travellers.asp…

4. Re: Doubts on way to Singapore from Senai International Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 14, 2014