We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legoland plus some shopping and food

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Legoland plus some shopping and food

Hi

I'm planning to bring my 4yr old n 2yr old for a 3d2n (can be extended) trip to malaysia. We will be driving in from Singapore. Trying to find a central location to stay where I can head to Legoland, do some shopping (at Jusco but dunno which one to go), eating. Hoping to go for some farm visits too. Heard of UK farm, is it far?

Hope to get some tips here.

Thanks in advance..

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Legoland plus some shopping and food

You can stay Hotel Pariss at Bukit Indah, walk 5 min reach Giant supermarket, drive 10 min reach Jusco. Drive to Legoland 15 min only.

UK farm is far from JB, you can drive to Desaru fruit farm about 1 hour journey.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Legoland plus some shopping and food

We will be driving around. Roughly how long will the drive if we intend to go UK farm? Been to the one in Desaru before.

Also, where else should we explore around that area?

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Legoland plus some shopping and food

roughly 2 hr drive can reach UK farm (1 hr highway + 1 hr normal way).

UK farm at kluang area, around the area have another organic farm (Padi field), provide farm stay like kampong style.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
961 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legoland plus some shopping and food

UK Farm is at Kluang, you take the north south highway and exit at Air Hitam, after the toll gate, you turn right towards Kluang around 9km turn left another 6km to UK farm.

http://www.ukfarm.com.my/contact.htm

from Skudai toll to Air Hitam toll should be 45minutes (around 85km) and another 15minutes should reach uk farm.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Legoland plus some shopping and food

Wow thks for the detailed directions.. Is there anywhere we can explore within johor bahru itself?

6. Re: Legoland plus some shopping and food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 16, 2013