We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to reach Johor Bahru Ferry port from LCCT

Chennai (Madras...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to reach Johor Bahru Ferry port from LCCT

Dear all,

I have plan to come to KL LCCT Airport and from there go to Johor Bahru Ferry port to reach BATAM ISLAND, Indonesia. Can anyone tell me what are the modes of transportation from Kuala Lumpur or LCCT Terminal. Please suggest me both Bus and Train routes to reach easily

Singapore
Level Contributor
134 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How to reach Johor Bahru Ferry port from LCCT

Actually there is bus running from LCCT to JB directly

This will save your time to go LCCT-Kl then KL-JB

Please refer to this blog for their schedule

…blogspot.sg/2013/07/revised-schedule-for-yo…

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: How to reach Johor Bahru Ferry port from LCCT

From Pudu Central please take the Free RapidKL bus outside that says "TBS" or take the LRT behind to "Bandar Tasik Selatan". Buses to the South are not permitted to operate from Pudu Sentral therefore boarding one could risk in the bus being boarded by enforcement officers and there goes your trip. From TBS (southern bus terminal linked to the LRT station) you can take express bus. You will arrive at LARKIN TERMINAL. From there either take a local bus to JB SENTRAL (near the immigration/customs to Singapore) and from there a bus to The Zon. I'm not sure if there are buses direct from LARKIN to The Zon or not.

TRAIN-will stop at JB Sentral however it is limited compared to bus.

Coming from LCCT-Do not take the bus to KL Sentral unless intending to take train. Take the JETBUS to TBS for Bus Terminal

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,301 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: How to reach Johor Bahru Ferry port from LCCT

Direct way

goto this budget airline

www.fireflyz.com.my/…

1)Subang to Batam by budget flight.

LCCT to Subang by taxi then Subang to Batam

This airline, firefly fly from Malaysia ,Subang air port to Batam airport

2)Johore Baru >the Zon by ferry to Batam

3)Singapore >>(Harbour front Jetty ) by ferry to Batam.there are 2 passenger jetty at Batam.depends on your destination.

IMHO ,Subang to Batam (By firefly)is the less stressful way to reach Batam

Edited: 3:49 am, November 18, 2013
14. Re: How to reach Johor Bahru Ferry port from LCCT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, November 20, 2014