We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleepless night in Paragon Hotel JB

Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Sleepless night in Paragon Hotel JB

May be its just me or there something not right about this beautiful new hotel. *Spooky* still...I wonder if anyone have had any super unnatural experience as mine here.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
34 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sleepless night in Paragon Hotel JB

I think the hotel is pretty good.

To be honest my friend's family own the hotel and my father's good friend is the GM over there. But I will assure you I am not biased in the comments.

I've seen the rooms there and there are actually pretty classy. Large rooms with LCD TV and such. If I am not wrong the rates are all inclusive. The mini bar is free of charge, or rather already included in the rates. I think a complimentary spa voucher is also included in the rates, and the spa is pretty new and only opened recently.

As for supernatural things, I haven't encounter any in the hotel so far but cannot assure it doesn't exist. I live nearby and there was no need for me to stay there overnight. However I have experience themselves in other hotel around the world with my travelling experiences and can only say when this kind of things happen, either change your room or if you feel you can handle it, just ignore it.

Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Sleepless night in Paragon Hotel JB

I was browsing through the internet searching for news about this hotel. U see, I lost my car while staying in Grand Paragon Hotel last week :( and the sad part is its management wasn't helpful enough in this matter.

Malaysia
Level Contributor
34 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sleepless night in Paragon Hotel JB

Wow that is really bad.

Did you park outside or within the hotel parking compounds itself ?

And did you lock your door honestly ?

But I think they need to be responsible in a way at least.

14. Re: Sleepless night in Paragon Hotel JB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:23 am, November 02, 2009