We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel is properly maintained?

Which Johor Bahru hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel is properly maintained?

Will be going to Johor Bahru next week and can't decide which hotel to stay. Sometimes pictures in the website can be deceiving. Can anybody who has been to these hotels below help me decide? What I am looking for is the overall cleanliness and the up-keep of the room.

1. Selesa

2.Crystal Crown

3. Zon Regency

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel is properly maintained?

Hi, from your list,afraid cannot comment on no.1,but between no.2 and no.3,go for no.3.

However, if you can stretch or negotiate, the Puteri Pan PAcific JB,will be my recommendation.

However, if you are just using it as sleeping over,and crossing over to Singapore, to trim budget, Crystal Crown is also not bad.

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel is properly maintained?

Thanks a lot, mkiara. Actually I've also considered Puteri Pacific but as you say, I think it's not necessary if I am staying in Johor as a stop-over to Singapore. I've already booked zon regency as it's very near the causeway.

3. Re: which hotel is properly maintained?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 15, 2009